coupon banner

Saturday, May 2, 2009

38 weeks

Today I am 38 weeks pregnant. I've now been pregnant for a week longer than last time. I'm uncomfortable but not too bad. My body seems to have adjusted fairly well to the big weight on my belly and I don't have as many back and hip pains as I did earlier. 

I've been feeling contractions and crampy feelings for the past week or two and wondered if labor might be starting a few nights ago when I was contracting every 6 minutes for about 45 minutes. Then it eased up. This baby still has up to 4 weeks to gestate before being forcibly evicted, as long as our health holds up, but I think/hope it won't be THAT long. I'm due in two weeks, but I have a feeling it won't be quite that long.

Now it's back to laundry and other nesting!

1 comment:

Anne said...

The morning after I wrote that post, my water broke...