coupon banner

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Milestones


My little diva is three years old now. She dressed up on her birthday as we prepped for her party the next day.

We registered her for preschool next year and something about that seems so grown up. She'll be headed off to kindergarten before I know it. And while I look forward to the break from parenting while they are being educated and enriched elsewhere, and she drives me nuts on an almost daily basis, I have a feeling it won't be long before I'm looking back on these days wistfully.


Gator is spending more and more time on his feet. I saw him take a real step for the first time on Violet's birthday. He's repeated the feat several times since then and is practicing standing for longer and longer times. I think he's challenging himself to see how long he can stay balanced.

Today he took three steps! My little boy will be walking before I know it. It seems like he's growing up so fast.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

SO sweet those two!
Just wait until the come to you and say.. you know mom, next year I'll be in middle school.. made my heart swell and sink all at the same time!