coupon banner

Friday, September 11, 2009

Recent gems from my little girl...

"What's wrong, little guy? Hey little guy! Hey little buddy..."

"What's the matter?" (to her little brother)

"He looks cute! That's a nice outfit."

"No no no no no no no no no no no no..."

"No way."

"Yaa" (Yeah)

"That's cute! That's cute!" (as she goes through clothing on a rack at the store)

"I want to watch set treet (Sesame Street). I want to I want to I want to!!!"

"I don't want to watch the animals and I don't like the animals." (whine as I watch something other than Sesame Street)

"YOU do it." (when she wants to be a baby)

"I do it allll by myself!" (when she wants to be a big girl)

"One, two, three, four, five, sex, seven..." (I know it's just her pronunciation, but it still makes me laugh a little to hear her saying that word all the time in such an innocent way...)