coupon banner

Saturday, March 14, 2009

More on coupons.com

I'm thrilled at my savings so far with coupons printed from coupons.com. I had no problems using them at Target today...where I saved a LOT of money with coupons, store specials, and a 10% shopping day earned with my RedCard. Others checking out at the same time were impressed!




The only snag I've found so far is with the coupon printer app. There is a mac coupon printer, but it doesn't actually work on my mac. The troubleshooting instructions tell me how to change the default printer on a PC. Not too helpful... I did get it sort of working, I thought, then it told me I couldn't fax the coupons. Maybe the problem is my printer is an all-in-one with a fax function that I've never used.

I installed the coupon printer on hubby's old PC laptop and it worked just fine.

If all worked well, there is a link to coupons.com in this post, and if all goes well, I might get a small kickback when you go through my blog to print coupons. You can also use the vertical banner on the right side of this page that keeps taunting me with those Huggies coupons. I haven't tried printing them multiple times, so I'm not sure if it'd work. I was very happy to save $5 on Gentle Care newborn diapers and $3 on Natural Fit toddler diapers with one of each coupon.

No comments: