coupon banner

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Coupon Bliss

I am in the middle of a long-overdue coupon clipping and sorting session, which will be followed by a massive shopping trip or two. I'll be hitting Target, where I save 5% every day with their credit card, and I have an extra 5% off I earned with their Pharmacy Rewards program. Add the ability to stack a Target coupon with a manufacturer's coupon and I'll save a lot of money as I replenish our supplies of pantry staples, personal hygiene products, and more. I was especially excited to see a coupon for Eggo waffles, a family favorite.

I'm also printing coupons from the banner at the top of my website. They have Pampers coupons that are much better than the ones that were in Sunday's P&G brandsaver. Right now you can print out a coupon for $1.50 a single package of Cruisers or Baby Dry diapers and 75 cents off wipes. Compare that to $1 off two packages or one box and $0.50 off wipes from the P&G insert. I love to take $0.75 coupons to my local grocery stores that double coupons and save $1.50 total. I can't wait for hubby to get home so I can finish my couponing and get ready to go on a kid-free (or at least toddler-free) shopping trip. I save so much more money without a little one with me!

This week is extra-fun because of all the coupons for chocolate I printed off of Target's website. The ones I just checked are good past Easter, so I know where I'll be Monday morning! Post-Easter sales are also when I indulge my obsession with Cadbury Creme Eggs. Mmmmm....

3 comments:

Knit-a-holic Mother of Boys said...

hey there Anne,
don't forget that you can stack those printable coupons on top of the newspaper coupons and also use the target coupons. As long as they are all different you can stack as many as you want on one single item.

Anne said...

Wait a sec...so use two manufacturer's coupons on the same item? I thought you could use only one?

BTW I had a pre-coupon, pre-sale total of $150 at Giant Eagle and paid $100 for my trip. I could have saved more if I was more selective with what I purchased, but I was more concerned about restocking my pantry and fridge with healthy foods we would eat.

This is the blogger ID I need an invite to your site with ;)

Knit-a-holic Mother of Boys said...

Yes, you can use multiple manufacturer coupons as long as they are all different scan codes. I have used a 5.00 off and a 1.50 off Huggies coupons that were both manufacturers and stacked the two of them on top of the BJ's coupons. LOVE IT!