coupon banner

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Amazon Mom = Amazing Savings!

I was pricing Pull-Ups on Amazon today and saw a blurb about Amazon Mom. I had to check it out, and I'm glad I did!




Here's how it works. Amazon already offers a 15% discount when you Subscribe and Save on items you use regularly. I've used this both on a repeating basis and with no intention of continuing the subscription. You can cancel or change your delivery frequency at any time.

With Amazon Mom, you get an additional 15% off on many baby items, including diapers, for a total of 30% savings. AND it's delivered free right to your door, with free two-day shipping! I love coupons, but I was able to order some Pull-Ups and Pampers Baby Dry Diapers for less than I would have paid at the store with coupons and shopping sales. And did I mention they will just show up at my door, and I don't have to listen to whiney kids in a shopping cart or chase a toddler all over the baby department?

As an added bonus, Amazon Mom gives you three months of a free Amazon Prime membership and lets you earn additional months with your baby purchases. I've used a free trial of Prime and like it, but I could never justify the annual subscription fee. Prime gives you free two-day shipping on anything shipped by Amazon, whether it's sold by Amazon themselves or a seller using Amazon fulfillment. Next-day shipping is available for just $3.99. No more waiting until I have $25.00 worth of little items to get so I receive free super-saver shipping, and it arrives oh so much faster.

(Isn't that little bear hat on the baby in the Amazon banner cute? I hope to crochet one for Gator this winter. One of many to-do projects!)

No comments: