coupon banner

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Incredible!

Superdork has been trying to convince me he should get a new phone. We both have Blackberry Storms, and while it's not the coolest, newest thing out there, it does what I need it to do and I'm content not spending more money on one. He wants an HTC Incredible, and I am intrigued by Android phones but not enough to want to pay for one. Isn't extending your contract enough? Well I just discovered that it is one place...the Incredible is just a penny on Amazon's new wireless site! Maybe my husband will get a new toy sooner than later. Maybe.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

The husband and I both have the Motorola Droids. Once I learned enough that it didn't win every fight, it's been well worth it. We had Blackberry Curves before, and I'm really liking the new Droid, though it still sometimes wins. . .