coupon banner

Monday, May 24, 2010

I'm never gonna stop the rain by complaining

We've been busy lately. I've been working part-time, Superdork has been working his usual crazy hours, Violet's being a typical terror/sweet/terror of a three-year-old, and Gator gets into EVERYTHING. I know I've said this before, but he keeps finding new ways to climb over things or squeeze into tight spots and explore things he should just leave alone. Like the trash can.

It's been raining a lot, giving Violet plenty of puddles to jump in. She was thrilled to finally get rain boots, and thanks to our rainy weather, got to wear them almost every day for two weeks. We'd picked out frog rain boots at Target, but they kept not having her size in stock. I had them in my cart for her when I checked out some clearance stuff. There were pretty flower rain boots 75% off near the garden section! Score! Mama loves a deal!

No comments: