coupon banner

Sunday, November 9, 2008

The reason this blog has been so quiet lately...

Surprise...


It's been a rough last few months. I'm finally feeling better the last couple of weeks, but have had a ton of things to catch up on. We're still in the middle of a bunch of projects, and I'm really tired and have been dealing with major toddler sleep problems. Telling her Mommy needs to sleep even if she doesn't just doesn't work.

I'm due in the middle of May and am just finishing the first trimester and starting the second. I can't believe I'm 1/3 of the way through already. Now that I don't feel awful, I'd like this pregnancy to just take its time. I'm in no hurry to have a huge stomach, back problems, insane heartburn, etc. Not to mention labor and the sleepless weeks that follow!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Yay, how exciting!

Anonymous said...

Anne,

I am so happy for you family, and wish you all the absolute best of luck! You are a amazing person, and amazing mother, and I'm sure your new child will add to the joy of Alexandra and the love of your family.

Congratulations,
Crystal~