coupon banner

Saturday, August 23, 2008

I Heart Microfiber Cloths!

My love for these just keeps growing. They make great cleaning rags that grab dust rather than spread it around. When one of the resident klutzes knocks over a glass of water, they absorb more than a bunch of paper towels. I put one on the Swiffer I'd had sitting in a closet for ages because I was too cheap to buy refill "cloths". The microfiber worked great!

You can find microfiber cleaning cloths with the brooms and scrub brushes, but you'll get a lot more bang for your buck buying them in the auto department. Target has some great thick orange ones that are super-thirsty for spills. Walmart has a white and blue pack that are smaller and thinner and make great Swiffer or dusting cloths. I find more uses for my microfiber cloths all the time. You can help the environment and save money with these reusable products.

A cautionary note: I love the orange ones from Target, but if you wash them with other things on hot, be prepared to dye the rest of your fabric yellow for many many washes.

No comments: