coupon banner

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Rave: Bumkins Waterproof Bibs


These bibs keep the mess off your child's clothes without being stiff like some vinyl bibs. The unique material feels more like cloth than plastic. We received a few Bumkins Superbibs as baby gifts and I fell in love. I've since added a few sleeved bibs to my collection.

The Bumkins Sleeved Bibs are perfect for those really messy, self-feeding days. I've been known to insist on the sleeved bib when my daughter is wearing a stain magnet particularly nice outfit.

Amazon has a particularly good price on the Pink Supernova long-sleeved bib right now. If you don't have a girl or just don't care for the print, pay more now or watch for other prints to go on sale at random. My favorite boyish print is the green Urban Chaos print. There are plenty of fun options.

The warm days of summer will be ending soon, and stripping my kid down to her diaper for a messy meal just won't be an option anymore. I'm glad to have two sleeved bibs in the rotation, along with some superbibs. After all, learning to use a spoon is hard work.

No comments: